Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Five camelias planted...

Five camelias are now resident in the shade of the maple and the Bradford pear and the mulched area is bigger by about 2 yards of mulch. I had to move the kausa dogwood to do the job right, thus requiring the expansion of the mulched area.

An interesting aside, I found lots of small rocks, say 1-1/2 inch across, looking like worn crushed granite or railroad ballast buried where I planted the camelias. I found even more when I accidently poked as a low spot in the lawn with the pitch fork and clinked on a rock. There were many of these just under the surface at that point. No telling how many more there are here, or why they are here. This is not construction gravel!

Pictures later.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?