Monday, December 12, 2005

 

The Fat Mouse

I went out to the shed in the back yard to refill the bird feeders since we had been away for a few days. I got out the waste bsket that has the bird seed in it and removed the plastic bin that almost fits and acts as the lid for the waste basket. There was a mouse inside running around on top of the bird seed. He couldn't get out because the plastic bin acted as a one way stopper. He was fat, I mean really fat. I carried the waste basket out into the yard and he jumped free when the bin was removed. He (or she) ran to hide under the shed. Safe for another day.

Merry Christmas, fat mouse.

I refilled the feeders and put the seed basket back with a better lid that fits and weighted it down with some 2x6 pieces.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?